Thursday 27 October 2011

Outfit and makeup for today!

I overslept this morning so my outfit was a rushed attempt and I could barely be arsed putting makeup on! But alas! I post anyway :P

Makeup
Witch tinted moisturiser in Light
Collection 2000 Concealer in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Porcelain
Loreal Studio Secrets eyeliner in Black
The lipstick is Superdrug's MUA range, which doesn't have numbers or shade names, but it's red with gold flecks in it :) It's a budget range (everything's £1) but the lipsticks and eyeshadows are amazing!


Outfit
Top - IronFist
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins

My sister Laura's friend just texted me asking if I would be willing to make something for him and he said he would be willing to pay. First paid commission! YEEEEAH BUDDY!



No comments:

Post a Comment