Sunday 25 March 2012

HAUL POST! YAAAAAY :D

I went shopping with my mum today, and I went back home for a while so was able to pick up my new tools, so I thought I'd share what I got :)

White vest top : Primark, pink and white jumper : H&M. I know the weather's getting nicer, but this was so soft, I couldn't resist!

Batiste dry shampoo, MUA lipgloss and powder from Superdrug, Technic nail varnish in Mermaid from Bodycare

Foundation and concealer brush from Primark, 2 eyeliners and eyebrow pencil from MUA at Superdrug.

I also picked up my tools from my mum's as well!

Proxxon micro hand torch, Dremel multitool (it even came with a cute little block of polish <3) and 2mm letter punches.

I also got these cute little glass jars from Etsy for a project I want to do :)


Hope you all had a relaxing Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment