Thursday 12 July 2012

Yeah I know. I'm the worst blogger in the world. Have a FOTD to make up for it!


Face!
Witch Skin Clearing Primer
Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Foundation in Light Beige
17 Hide Away Concealer in Fair
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
17 Blusher in Nude

Eyes
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in Black
Collection 2000 Colour Lash Mascara in Clear (to hold brows)

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Urban Decay in Underground
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black
17 Va Va Voom Mascara in Black

Lips
Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Hazelnut

This was a face I was a little nervous about as it was dramatic even by my standards! Also, I'm not usually a big fan of browns, but I had been looking for a dark brown lipstick everywhere and this Natural Collection one was a steal at just £1.99! Not particularly long lasting but a really moisturising formula and I don't mind topping up anyway. I was really unsure of the brown blusher, as I have really prominent cheekbones (lucky me!) and have no need to contour, but this made my face look really sharp and angular which I loved! I also bought a really deep Barbie pink and a pink glittery lipstick as well, so might do a FOTD with those tomorrow. 

Also, I have no idea why I have such a frowny face in this picture.....




No comments:

Post a Comment